SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Assalamu’alaikum and Hello to everyone!

My name is Faiz and I come from Johor Bahru. I am 21 and I am studying Islamic Studies at National University of Malaysia. My course lasts three years and it is in Malay,Arabic also a little in English. It is hard work but I am enjoying it. I live at home with my parents,three brothers and six sisters. I’am second after my elders sister. My father’s name is Ramli b. Awang and he is wellborn from Terengganu while my mother from Perak. My father works as a letcure in Technological University of Malaysia (UTM) at Skudai. My mother’s name is Nur Azilah bt. Abd Rahman Nazri. She is a house wife,but some times she teachs some students about Quran reading. My elders sisters is Nur Isti’anah. She is UiTM’s students and she takes Science course. The third in my family is my sister names Nusairah bt. Ramli. She is studying at USIM in Multimedia and Qur’anic course. She is very cheerfull. The fourth is my brother.His names is Ahmad Ra’idusyakir. He is 18 and studying at Kedah.The fifth is my sister. Her name is Naqiyyu Bazz.She is 17 and seat for the SPM this year. She is one of the most clevered students in her school at Segamat, Johor. The sixt of my family is my brother names Ahmad Kazim Qabbani. He is 15 and seat for the PMR this year. He is studying at Kelantan.The sevent is my sister that’s studying at Pontian,Johor. Her name is Awfa Nadiyya and she is 13. After her,my second last of my sister is Hafna Nadhirah.She is 12 and also seat for the UPSR at Primary School near from my house. The last one of my family is the little one. Her name is Naziratul ‘Abariyyah. She is 8 and studying at the same school with her fifth sister. She is most lovely sister in my family. I love my family.That's all a little about me and my family.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. waaa.... so scare to see your picture...hehehehe


  2. :-) just read this wonderful brother's post.


  3. Akak awak nusairah lecturer arab uitn kan?