SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Actually, my house is not to big..it have 5 bedroom, 2 living room, 1 kitchen,and 2 bathroom..if you want to know, i like to sleep with my youngest sister...because when i at home, she always want to sleep with me..before sleep, she must drink MILO..so if he sleep early..i will make sure before sleep, i will mwake her up and give her drink MILO...i like it..hihihi..

My youngest sister's nami is Anis Syazana..she always sulk with my family because my familylike to hector her...and she will hide herself at her bedroom..i will keep some sweet and give it to when she sulk...you know, she like to collect money...if she want something, she will find money herself...if my mother recline, she will say.."mom,if i squeeze you,give me rm0.20 please"..haha..so funny,and my mother will say..."ok my dear,but squeeze me until i sleep..when my mother sleep,my sister will wake her up and say.."mom,i want rm0.20"..my mother will give her the money and she will be happy and go to her bedroom and narrate it to her sisters...

You want to know because of her, i narrate all this story..so my favourite room is my youngest sister's bedroom..








0 Responses