SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


As we know, all people in this world have their own dream and future planning. To achieve it, we must study and work hard because without effort we can’t make it a reality.


I’m always thinking about my future. What will I want to be? What will I want to do? After graduating, I’ll find a job. I’d like to be a teacher because this job is very interesting and noble. I want to teach at Arabic secondary school. I can improve my Arabic when I always speak with my students and also the other teachers. I’ll teach my students earnestly and always advise them. I’ll make sure my students do their homework and alert about global issues.

Besides that, I want to open a muslimah boutique. As we know, today many people like to wear muslimah clothes. Sometimes, I go to the shop which sells many types of muslimah clothes such as Peace Collection and First Lady. I like to survey their prices and sometimes I buy a suit of muslimah clothes for me. I also like to wear muslimah clothes such as jubah. When I open my own boutique, I’ll sell my collections at reasonable prices and give my customers discount.


When I have a lot of money and success in my career, I want to send my parents to Mecca. I want to make my parents happy and fulfill their dream to go to Mecca. Besides that, I want to donate some money to orphanages, old folks homes and others.


Lastly, I hope my plans and my dreams will come true. I also hope I always succeed in whatever I do and Allah will bless my life.
1 Response
  1. Nur Hakimah Says:

    May your dream will come true...