SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


My name is Siti Munirah binti Samsu and I come from Kluang Johor.
I'm 21 years old.
I'm studying at National University of Malaysia in Arabic and Civilisation Islamic Studies course. The course lasts three years and it's all in Arabic and Malay.
It's hard work but I'm enjoying it a lot.
My hobbies are reading any books and surfing the internet and I love to eat tomyam.
My father's name is Samsu bin A. Rahman. He works as mechanic and before this he worked as soldier.
My mother's name is Miskiah bte Sahar. She is a housewife.
I have four siblings and I am the oldest daughter. I need to study hard to success and can help my family in the future.
I love my family very much....
2 Responses
  1. NuRuL FaRhAnA BiNtI JaAfAr (A126145) Says:

    HI MUNIRAH, NICE TO MEET YOU, AND KEEP IN TOUCH OK..:)


  2. NORIZAN Says:

    hi munirah..
    you ore the oldest from your sibling??
    i think you must a fierce sister..right? hehe