SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



Salam and hello to all my buddies..


Actually, my parents give my name as Nurul Farhana binti Jaafar.. and just call me Farhana. And for me, I think this name is very important and I like this name..and in Arabic language, my name means 'light of happiness'... :)

This year my age 23 years old on 24th October soon..

I am also like the others, studying at UKM in Arabic Studies and Islamic Civilization course, Faculty of Islamic Studies...

At home, I live with my parents an my siblings..and I have 4 siblings and I'm the third..

I love to eat my mum's cookery..and I will miss her cookery..

And my hobbies are, I like surfing internet, listening radio,reading book, and like to find or try a new matter and experience..That's all about myself..who is very simple person..

Last but not least, nice to meet you all my friend..Good luck in our study!!!




0 Responses