SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
One day, a mental man comes to a doctor in the Hospital. he tolds the doctor that he was sick few days ago.And then, the doctor checked up the mental man. the doctor not has an idea that the man is a mental man.

The Doctor: Ok. I already have check up u and u have a fever. Take the medicine that I give to you. from the counter

The Mental Man: I don't like to eat medicine..

The Doctor: If you don't take the medicine. your fever would be too bad.

The Mental Man: ( With angry face) I don't want!

The Doctor: (With angry face too) Take this! Don't be like this, headstone!

The mental man thought why the doctor called him headstone. And the man thought if he's a headstone maybe the doctor is a headboard..

The Mental Man: I don't want, headboard!

The Doctor:( The doctor suprised) why you call me headboard?

The Mental Man: because you call me headstone..

The Doctor: That's I call like that because to show you are disobedient..

The Mental Man: That's I call you like that because you are headboard..

The Doctor: ( The doctor stressed and shouted to him) what's wrong with you. I don't understand? I call you like that to show you something not headstone!!

The Mental Man: ( the mental man felt strangely and he talked slowly) what's wrong with the doctor?screaming suddenly? maybe he's a mental people...

And then what's happened?

Few days after that incident, the doctor went in the mental hospital and he's found the mental man. Actually,The mental men is the patient of mental hospital. both of them talked each other. do you know what's both of them talked each other???I don't know too.huhuhu...
1 Response
  1. NuRuL fArHaNa BiNtI jAaFaR (A126135) Says:

    hahaha..so funny..the moral is, if the patient very stuborn, the doctor just give him the injact..hahahahaha..