SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Everyone has a future plan including me. It is important for us to plan something systematic about what we will do in the future. If we didn’t do it, it will make ourself be complicated at the future because we didn’t have a good and enough of preparation.

About my future plan, I have thought it seriously when i was offered to continue my studies at the university. I was planning that after I have finished my Bachelor Degree and be graduated at year 2011, I will look for some job such a teacher for a while soon I will have some money , soon I will not have any problems about the money again when I was study. Then I will continue my studies at Master and at the same time I will apply to be a tutor. It is worth while, I can do a lot of research about anything that I am interested. I would like to make myself rich with knowledge in many aspect especially in Islam. Soon I can be a Muslim scholar. After I have completed my Master, I want to apply to be a lecturer like my father.

When I have a permanent job, I will buy a house and a car. After that I will get married to complete my life. However, I will continue my studies to Ph. D level. At the moment I will start to save money as soon when I have retired, I will not have any problems about the money if I plain it nicely beside that, l want to use it carefully and give it to those needed especially my parents in the village. When I have finished my study at Ph. D level, I will go to pilgrimage at Mecca with my family including my father and my mother.



After I have returned from the pilgrimage, I will continue my work as a lecturer. I am also planning to set up some business as the alternative job to generate income for my families and also a Muslim Society. Then I can build a mosque, help the orphanages house, help the Islamic movements, and help other Muslims in need. I also plan to build my own school. It’s allows any pupils to study there even if they didn’t have any money to pay the fees because I will not take any charge from them. It’s just to make them educated and succeed in their life as I am. I hope it will come true


Labels: edit post
0 Responses