SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
No.3 : Find one mistake in each sentence.

1. He's postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.
He's a postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.

2. The love is more important than money.
Love is more important than money.

3. I come to school by the bus.
I come to school by bus.

4. I'm reading one good book at the moment.
I'm reading a good book at the moment.

5.'Where's Jack?' 'In a kitchen.'
'Where's Jack?' In the kitchen.'

6. I live in centre of town, near the hospital.
I live in the centre of town, near the hospital.

7. My parents bought the lovely house in the country.
My parents bought a lovely house in the country.

8. I don't eat the bread because I don't like it.
I don't eat bread because I don't like it.

No.4 : Make sentences.

Ice-cream: i) I think ice-cream is delicious!
ii) The ice-cream in this cafe is delicious.

Money: i) Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment and repayment of debts.
ii) The money can uses as a medium of exchange.

Chocolate: i) Chocolate comes in dark, milk and white varieties.
ii) The chocolate is easy to buy at supermarket and have variety of flavours.

Cats: i) Cats may be the most popular pet in the world.
ii) The cats at my friend's house are very fat and so lazy.
0 Responses