SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
I do swear that I'll always be there
I'd give anythingand everything and I will always care
I will love you with every beat of my heart
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I Iive
I will love you
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
You're the reason I believe in love


Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. mohamad shafid A122274 Says:

    wow...lot of your poem story about love. you must be lovely's one.huhuhu


  2. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. Syukriyah bt Saidin (A126194) Says:

    salam.. how are you?I hope you always great in your life.emmmmm.. love..I like this poem. so nice..


  4. Syukriyah bt Saidin (A126194) Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  5. Syukriyah bt Saidin (A126194) Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.