SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam... and a very good day to all my friend...
It's me... Bukhari Baharudin..
Long time no see...
I'm just get back from UUM.
I have a great news to all of you..
Our representative in volleyball for UKM have win the tournament..
and it is the 1st gold medal for UKM..
In the final, we meet UPSI, and we had very good challanger..
At the first time we lost 2 set to them, but at last, we win the title after beat UPSI 3-2..
It was a good game played by the both team..
But at that time, i'm not play because i'm injured... I'm so sad because i'm not in 1st six..
next year i will play as a full player.... I will...
It was a good competition for us to keep the champion title in our hand..
For your information.. We had win 4 times in row.... We had a mission to break a record had made by UPM, by winning the champion title 5th time in row..
good luck for UKM's player...


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    soo,who the total winner??-pet