SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
I went out for a walk.

Unfortunately,
it began to rain.
Fortunately, I had an umbrella.

Unfortunately,
it was broken.
Fortunately, I met a friend in his car.

Unfortunately,
his car ran out of petrol.
Fortunately, I saw an express bus.

Unfortunately, the bus refused to stop because I am not waiting at the bus stop.
Fortunately, I walked away.

Unfortunately, I falled on the road.
Fortunately, Suddenly, an ambulans came and stopped at me...

Unfortunately, I felt sad because I want to go to mall.
Fortunately, I need to rest in hospital.

Unfortunately, actually, I want to buy something at the mall.
Fortunately, I slept a lot in hospital.

Unfortunately, I have to take madicine.
Fortunately, I got high fever.

Unfortunately, I have been discharge from hospital. But I don't have money.
Fortunately, from a distance, I can see my friend at the hospital.

Unfortunately, I walked to her, she is not my friends...:-(
1 Response
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Unfortunately she is not my friend....
    hahaha....
    it's so funny.....