SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Hello Guys..!! Are You Fine??
Acctually i want to introduce myself..hehe

My name is Norizan Binti Mohd Kornaini. Just call me izan. ^,^

I'm 21 years old.

I'm studying at National Universiti of Malaysia in course Arabic Study and Islamic Civilization.

I live in Sekinchan, Selangor, but now i stay at Pendeta Za'ba College.

I was born at Hospital Tanjung Karang, Selangor on 5th February 1988.

My father's name is Mohd Kornaini bin Abd Manan, and my mother's name is Siti binti Muslim.

My hobbies are cooking and travelling. I love to eat tom yam..and i can cook delicious tom yam..hehe. You want to taste it??

I have a five sibling and i'm 4th from them. I have one brother, two sisters and one younger brother. My father was passed away six years ago, my mother just a house wife.

After i graduate i want to be a lecturer..and i want to bring my mother to Mekah to doing pilgrimage, and i hope it's will be come true..!!
5 Responses
  1. Elmy Says:

    Don't worry...your dream will be come true.


  2. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    be strong izan to face the futures day


  3. hai izan u born in same hospital with me huhhuu HoSpital tg karang ..your hometown in sekincan ,right.i in tg karang before u arrive your home u must past by my hometown so u can visit i.huhuhuu


  4. ijan...
    i must eat your tomyam..so please cook it for me...ok?
    and please answer my question ok?
    who your's future husband?
    hahahaha...
    be open minded ok....
    hehe


    by:NUR AFIQAH


  5. NORIZAN Says:

    thanks all my friend..!!
    nice to meet you all.
    who is born same hospital with me??huhu..
    fiqa..my future husband??huhu
    can you find for me??