SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Discussing grammar..


1- He's postman,so he has breakfast at 4 a.m
> He's a postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m

2- The love is more important than money
> Love is more important than money

3- I come to school by the bus
> I come to school by bus

4- I'm reading one good book at the moment
> I'm reading a good book at the moment

5- 'Where's Jack? 'In a kitchen'.
> 'Where's Jack? 'In the kitchen'.

6- I live in centre of town, near the hospital.
> I live in the centre of town, near the hospital.

7- My parents bought the lovely house in the country.
> My parents bought a lovely house in the country.

8- I don't eat the bread because I don't like it.
> I don't eat a bread because I don't like it.



Make sentences..


Ice-cream
> I think ice-cream is delicious!
> The ice-cream in this cafe is delicious.

Money
> I have some money in my purse.
> The money are using for to get something.

Chocolate
> I like to eat chocolate very much.
> The chocolate was giving by my friend.

Cats
> I have two cats.
> The cats was playing on my carpet.
0 Responses