SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
My name's Ag.Hilmi Bin Ag.Rahmat. I was born in June, 1989. I'm 19 years old. I come from Sabah. Now, I'm studying at Faculty of Islamic Study in the National University of Malaysia.
I have taken Usuluddin and Philosophy course since 2008. I need to spend for three years to finish it. It is hard for me but i'm enjoying it a lot. I'll do anything to achieve the success. That's my promise to my parents...huhuhu
I like playing badminton, drawing some illustration and travelling. I love to eat chiken rice, fruits, sandwich and everything that was cooked my mom...hehehe. So delicious!!!huhuhuhu
I spend much time with my family on holiday and i celebrate my last birthday with them but sometimes i don't celebrate it. Ohya....my father's name is Ag.Rahmat Bin Ag.Damit and my mother is Rasidah Binti Ahmad. I have a brother and two sisters. My brother's name is Ag.Reduan and both of my sisters are Dg.Nor Azlina and Dg.Rosmaria. My brother's the eldest and I'm the youngest in my family.
My father's a lovely person although he's a little fierce. He was born in 1954 and now, he's 55 years old. He has worked in a RTM Company since 1974. He like's playing basketball, chess but he's professional in playing badminton. He won many game in 1978. He likes singing, too. Huhu....let's karaoke!!!....hahahaha.If we've a lot of time, we play the game at the evening together and we enjoy it a lot.
My mother's a kind and patient. She was born in 1963 and she's 46 years old now. She has worked in a shoe factory since 1994. She likes sewing and cooking. She wants to make a wedding clothes. Sometimes she cook a lot of food and dishes, so we've to eat all of it.hahahaha
My sister, Dg. Nor Azlina was born in 1983. She's always goes out and enjoys with her friends. She spend much time to having some fun with her friend than her family. She likes listening music and go shopping. She spends much money to go shopping to release her stress. She always sing loudly when she was listening music. Sometimes, I can't sleep......ish3.
My sister, Dg.Rosmaria's a creative person and broad-minded. She was born in 1986. She like to read a novel and collect as much as novel book. Now, she has 50 novel in her bookcase. Sometimes she act like a mother.....hahaha.She always wants to know everything. She can cook better but my mother is the best.......huhuhuhuhu.
Actually, i more friendly with my brother when I was child because he likes joking and makes everyone around him laughing. He likes drawing some pictures playing badminton.He wanted to be an architect. He's veru kind person and always take care of me. But unfortunately, he was died when I was 10 years old. That's a bad news. I've lost my lovely person in my life. I realized that God is more loves him and everything was distened. He's the most special brother that I ever had.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. mohamad shafid A122274 Says:

    salam, elmy you must be strong to face anything in your life.old days, nowadays, future days