SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
(3)

1) - He's postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.
- He's a postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.


2) - The love is more important than money.
- Love is more important than money.


3) - I come to school by the bus.
- I come to school by bus.


4) - I'm reading one good book at the moment.
- I'm reading a good book at the moment.


5) - 'Where's Jack?' 'In a kitchen.'
- 'Where's Jack?' 'In the kitchen.'


6) - I live in centre of town, near the hospital.
- I live in the centre of town, near the hospital.


7) - My parent bought the lovely house in the country.
- My parent bought a lovely house in the country.


8) - I don't eat the bread because I don't like it.
- I don't eat bread because I don't like it.



(4)

1) ice-cream.
- I think ice-cream is delicious!
- The ice-cream in this cafe is delicious.

2) money.
- I get money from my mother.
- The money was lost.

3) chocolate.
- I like to eat chocolate.
- The Cadbury chocolate is very expensive.

4) cats.
- I bought two cat.
- The cat at this exhibition are very cute.
0 Responses