SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
(
Assalamualaikum...Hello, my name's Mohd Zaim Juwaidi bin Jamaluddin and I live at Taman Setapak Jaya Kuala Lumpur. I'm 23 years old, and now I'm studying at the National University of Malaysia in course Islamic Studies Theology and Philosophy. The course last three years, and I studied it's all in three languages - English, Arabic and Malay. It's hard work, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm stay at home with my mother, father and my younger brothers and sisters. I have seven relative in my family, three boys and four sisters. It is a big family and I'm the eldest brother in this family. In This lesson, I would like to introduce about my family.

Firstly I like to introduce about my mother, her name's Zaini bin Che Meh and she came from Permatang Pauh Pulau Pinang. She's 46 years old, and now she working at the Texas Instruments Malaysia, she doing the job as a part of 'Quality Control'. My mother is very hard working, kind and loveble person. Although she very busy with her job, but doesn't mean she forget about her responsibilityin our family. Early in the morning, she works from 8.00 a.m to 7.00 p.m and she has and two hour for lunch. Eery weekend, she likes to make tidy at home and also made up some special dish to enjoying holiday weekend for our family.

Second I like to introduce about my father, his name's Jamaluddin bin Ibrahim and he came from Kulim Kedah. He's 55 years old, and he working as guard's driver at Ampang Jaya. My father is very hard working too and he usually going out early in the morning after he pray and taken breakfeast. He works from 6.30 a.m to 8.30 p.m every days, and he very difficult to get some official permission to be absent from duty although his weekend. It's very hard and pity.

Further on, I like to introduce about my second younger sisters. Her name's Nurdiyana binti Jamaluddin and she's 22 years old. She's working now as a assistant manager in 7 Eleven, she doesn't like to continue study anymore because she wants to get a lot of money and find some new experience for a job. She is very different with my younger sisters, her name's Nadiah binti Jamaluddin and she's 18 years old. She has continued studying at the International Islamic Collegue and she very enjoying a lot about er course.

Next person is my fourth younger sisters, her name's Najlaa binti Jamaluddin and she's 17 years old. She has finished the SPM last years and now she also waiting invitation to continue studying at PoliTech Mara soon. Lsat person is about my younger sister, her name's Umi Hani binti Jamaluddin and she's 14 years old. Now she studying at secondary school right now and she will be taken PMR next year. Sometimes I'm very angry with him because she's very lazy at home and usually go out to play a lot with her friends.

Before I end this essays, I like to introduce about my last two younger brothers. His name is Muhd Zulfaqhar bin Jamaluddin and he is 8 years old, he is my second last younger brothers. And the last my younger brother is Muhd Nur Hafidz and he is 5 years old. Sometimes both of them try to be naughty but it's ok to me because I'm very love them.

1 Response
  1. zaim...
    can i know....
    before you continue your's study in UKM...where are you study?



    by:NUR AFIQAH