SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

I went out for a walk.

Unfortunately, it began to rain.

Fortunately, I had an umbrella.

Unfortunately, it was broken.

Fortunately, I met a friend in his car.

Unfortunately, his car ran out of petrol.

Fortunately, I saw a petrol station at an opposite road.

Unfortunately, a petrol had finished.

Fortunately, a taxi passed by.

Unfortunately, a traffic jam had along the road.

Fortunately, I had a walkman.

Unfortunately, I can't heared a songs from it.

Fortunately, I arrived at my home.

Unfortunately, I didn't had a money to paid it.

Fortunately, I called my brother.

Unfortunately, it's not answered.

Fortunately, I met my neighbour outside my home and borrowed from him some
money.

Unfortunately, my home is locked.

Fortunately, I had a spare of key.
-THE END-

1 Response
  1. Elmy Says:

    Unfortunately,it was wrong key...hahahahaha