SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Hello my friends,
Do you have ever eat 'dodol'?(put up your keybord if you really eat it already..hehehe..)


Actually, I just want to share my experience to make it..it's not easy like A,B,C..but I like to eat it..hehehe..


Nowadays, habitually, we find 'dodol' making by machine in other word, modern style.. but at here I want to share with you in traditional way..


Last Chinese New Year, my mum, my sister and I went to my sister's friend (Kak Su) at Pahang, Felda Rentam actually..and at the first we not expect we can make the dodol..when Kak Su's mom 'invited' to make 'dodol'..I think it's ok..but when she told we make in traditional way..fuh..so different..really very challenging..I think that's why the person of old very healthy..exactly, I think become 'iron lady'..hukhuk..It is the experience that I can't ever forget it and very delightly experience..so sweet memory..



-Firstly, box the glutinous rice (white&black),(not 1 minute, 10 minute or 1 hour..but takes so long of hour to become really crushed..)huhuhu..


-and then put the box of glutinous rice through a sieve to get the flour..


-then, get the glutinous rice flour..meanwhile Kak Su's mom standby the dodol make it..heated sugar with coconut milk..


-put the flour into dodol and mixed them together, (like in the picture below)...


-always guide it, cannot let it be, soon it burnt below..(and that's very hard..)


-so, once again need to hardwork..at the first, just relax and steady...:), but once it be condensed and so sticky, we are lost our energy and stamina...hehehe..


-certainly, it is very best to make it, (very 'syok')...tired+fragged+exercise+like+experience=The best DODOL!!!!!


-at lastly, that is our traditional dodol and the tired felt was paid with the delicious DoDoL...


Yeah!!!! finally..(^_^)..



That's all..hope we can meet again and thanks for everything..:)
3 Responses
  1. wow..!!! very delicious..before that i dont know how to make dodol..huhu.thanks farhana..feel want to eat dodol right now! can you give me farhana??huhu


  2. A1222274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    that's delicious..farhana mybe you can bring in the next class..huhuhu


  3. NuRuL FaRhAnA BiNtI JaAfAr (A126135) Says:

    (successfulfive & shafid): yeah, not at all, exactly it is very delicious and not easy like to eat it..need a very high patient..if can i want give all of you my friend but so sad and unfortunately, i don't think i want to make it again..owh..my God..very tired you know!!hahaha..unlike,if you all want to help me..kuikui..:)maybe next time..i hope so..God willing..anyway, thanks for your comment and respond..