SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
salam and have a nice day to all of you.. have you already take your breakfast?? no?? same with me... i'm hungry but i feel too lazy to go the cafe and buy something there...




i wish to have some chocolate now...waa~~~~.. it's delicious!!! yummy......anybody want to give me some chocolate now???

when i talked about chocolate.. i remember my old friend... she was a happy go lucky girl and also a clever one in my class...

she also beautiful.. you see that?? so sweet... hahaha... this is not her picture... but i just want to give you an imagination about her... one day... she got a big chocolate in her desk... secret admire??? fan??? who give her that? you know, we are jeourles at her...


but... she gave it some to us because she said she love us as BESTFRIEND...... SO... I'am the happiest because i can eat free chocolate...hahahahaha... so naughty i am...

but this boy more naughty than me....hahahahahaha


and I know.. if I have done something wrong,my friends will alert and give me advices...

that is how i find my friends is are mean to me... because they'll help me and make me happy




0 Responses