SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
[1] Discussing Grammar

1. I want/'d like to live in a hot country.
2. We're thinking of/like going to Italy for our holidays.
3. I like/love going shopping at the weekend.
4. I hope/'d like to see you again soon.
5. Do you enjoy/like learning English?
6. We're thinking of having/'d like to a few days off soon.

[2] Making Question
  1. A I hope to go to university.

B (What/want/study?) What do you want to study?

2. A One of my favorite hobbies is cooking.

B (What/like/make?) What do you like making?

3. A I get terrible headaches.

B (When/start/get/them?) When did you start getting them?

4. A We're planning our summer holidays at the moment.

B (Where/think/go?) Where are you thinking of going?

5. A I'm bored.

B (What/like/do/tonight?) What do you like to do tonight?

[3] Talking About You

-Do you like learning English?

-Yes, of course. I like it.

-Would you like to learn another foreign language?

-Yes, I'd like to learn English, Arabic and Japanese.

-What are you thinking of doing on Saturday morning?

-I'm thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur.

-What do you enjoy doing in this evening?

-I enjoy playing basketball in this evening.

-Do you want to get married one day?

-Yes, of course. I want to get married with someone special.

-How many children do you hope to have?

-I hope to have four children. Two sons and two daughters.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses