SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Hello, My name Aulia. When I was a child, I had a lot of dreams. I wanted to be a pilot, doctor, president, a special army, etc. But now, I know what I want to be.

I will finish my studies soon. After graduating, I want to work in one of the biggest company in the capital city in my country. I would prefer to work in a petroleum company or in a software house. I will work for that company just for 5-6 years.

After I quit from my job, I will spend the save part of my salary for rent 2-4 shops to start my own business and if I have more money, I will buy that shops.

I will marry after I have my own business and plan to buy a home with a little garden at behind or beside. I will live with my two children and of course, my waife..

1 Response
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    I hope your plan will come true...
    InsyaAllah...