SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
(3)
1) He's postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.
- He's a postman, so he has breakfast at 4 a.m.

2) The love is more important than money.
-
Love is more important than money.

3) I come to school by the bus.
- I come to school by bus.

4) I'm reading one good book at the moment.
- I'm reading a good book at the moment.

5) 'Where's Jack?' 'In a Kitchen'
- 'Where's Jack?' 'In the Kitchen'

6) I live in centre of town, near the hospital.
- I live in the centre of town, near the hospital.

7) My parents bought the lovely house in the country.
- My parents bought a lovely house in the country.

8) I don't eat the bread because I don't like eat.
- I don't eat bread because I don't like eat.

(4)
Ice-cream:
- I think ice cream is delicious!
- The ice-cream in this cafe is delicious

money:
- I need some money to buy some food
- The money is very important to buy something

chocolate:
- I like to eat chocolate
- The chocolate is very delicious.

cats:
- I bought many cats.
- The cats at my village are very cute.
0 Responses