SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
I Went out for a walk

Unfortunately: it began to rain
Fortunately : I had an umbrella

Unfortunately: it was broken.
Fortunately: I met a friend in his car.

Unfortunately: his car ran out of petrol.
Fortunately: I called my friend

Unfortunately: he's not answered,
Fortunately: I called him one more,

Unfortunately: he switched off his phone,
Fortunately: a taxi came from behind way,

Unfortunately: the driver just saw without stop (cruel driver),
Fortunately: A black car came after that's taxi

Unfortunately: his passed by with pushed his car horn( damn it),
Fortunately: I got back my friend in his car,

Unfortunately : but his does't have at driver sit,
Fortunately:
I looked at behind,

Unfortunately: Suddenly, I looked him there without head,
Fortunately : what else, I screamed ( word screamed sound
like ais krim in malay... huhuhu) and I closed my eyes.

Unfortunately : suddenly, someone slapped my check.

When I'm open my eye's I looked around me and my friends
looked at me,they are shocked why I'm screamed. And then, they laughed me loudly. Actually one of my friends stories about one of scary stories. but I'm imagined i'm there.my type is like to day-dream.huhuhu...:-)
2 Responses
  1. Salam...
    your poem is very interesting...


  2. Intan Zaleha Says:

    hehehe...