SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Dream, dream, and dream. It is always in the minds of everyone. Everyone has plans to get what they want to do in the future. They must worh hard to suceed. So, I also have future plans for my life.

Firstly, I really like to be a top host like Norish Karman, Normala Samsuddin and Norjuma Habib. They were born from reality programs such as Pesona Nona. I like to watch Pesona Nona and Gadis Melayu. It is interesting for me. Actually, I want to join reality programs like Pesona Nona or Gadis Melayu. Although, I am from Islamic Studies not Communication Course, I am confident I an do it and be a top host ni Malaysia.

Secondly, I like cooking from young. I always help my mother at kitchen. I also like reading magazines about fashions. So, from that I like cooking and I like to know about fashions. I think this is suitable for me to open a restaurant and at the same time people can do their shopping. I know many people like shopping. So, this is the right place they can find. They won't have trouble in finding a place to eat and do their shopping. They can enjoy both in my restaurant. Besides that, I want to open this restaurant for my family and my family will be staff in this restaurant.

Lastly, when I succeed, I want to send my parents to Mecca because I want to make them happy and proud with me. I want to do whatever they want because I love my parents very much.

I hope one day, my future plans can be reality not fantasy. I must work hard to get what I want in my life. I want people to say, they will proud of me and they want to be like me and make me a role model.
1 Response
  1. nur hakimah...
    may your dream will come true hidayah..=)