SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Salam n hello, To all my friends. and hello to Miss Lydia also.

Here, I want to share with u about my short stories about my family. My name's Mohamad Shafid Bin Abu Bakar. I come from Sungai petani, Kedah( far away from here). I was born there at 13 April 1986. Now, i'm 23 years old and I'm studying Islamic Studies part of Theology and Philosophy at National University of Malaysia. The course lasts Three years and it's all in English, Arabic and Malay. It's too difficult but i'm enjoying it. I have one blissful family. it's content of my Dad, my Mom, four of sons and a daughter. I'm last child in My Family ( not pamper's one)...huhuhu...:-p

My father's name is Abu Bakar Bin Zainol. He's a good for me and my siblings. he was born in 25 September 1955 at Kuala Ketil, Kedah. My father's job is Security Guard at Pusat Serenti kampung Selamat, Tasek Gelugor, Pulau Pinang. Not only that, he's doing part-time job and it's driving Islamic dead bodys. I admire my father's because he's always hold one principe " Doing something because of Allah ".

My mother's name is Puan binti Ismail. She's good mother to ours. She was born in 2 September 1949 at Padang Serai, Kulim, Kedah. my mother's become housewife fulltime. She's a good cooker. I love every meals making by her. Among delicious meals is Mee Kari ( Mum, I love this Dishes), Laksa ( this menu is my favourite since i'm 7 years old), Rendang Ayam ( this menu is top favourite's in Hari Raya), any deverse types of sambal ( Sambal Daging is our family's favourite..yam..yam..yam)..huhuhu.









Firstly child in my family is my Eldest brother's. His name Abdul Rahman.he was born in Sungai Petani at 24 March 1978.he works at factory after finished his study at secondary school. he's braving and friendly one. he was married with my sister-in-law nowadays names Siti Rohayu Binti Pee. Resulted his marrying given two daughters. firstly, name's Nurul Hanis Syazwani( she's mature's one). Secondly, name's Nurul Alya Irdina (she's naughty's one ).I love both of my niece's.

Secondly child in my family is My Eldest Sister name Fatimah. She was born in Sungai Petani. she's a good sister's and daugther's in my family. She works at tabika kemas kuala Lumpur such a teacher ( Happy Teacher's Day to u) and Miss Lydia also..huhuhu..She's sacrifice's one a lot in my family.(Thanks Sis). She's hardworking. fussy( she's clean's one) and take care of my family.

Thirdly child in my family is my second brothers name Mohamad Hasbullah. He was born in Sungai Petani also at 14 october 1981. he's just finished his studies at University Al-Azhar, Cairo, Egypt part of theology and Tafsir. his studies lasts 4 years. Now, he works such a worker at Radix Company. he's clever, hardworking, and good child in my family.

Fourthly child in my family is my third brother's name Mohamad Husaini. He was born at Sungai Petani also at 2 September 1984. The date of his birth like my mum but different of the years. He's also just finished his studies at university Al-Azhar also part of Quran and Qiraat. His studies lasts three years. Now, he works such a teacher ( Happy teacher's day also) at Sekolah Rendah Sungai Besi at kuala Lumpur. he's clever, hardworking and good child too.

That's short stories about my family and I...
0 Responses