SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
My favourite room is sitting room. why my favourite room are sitting room? That's better i'm choose bedroom, just to sleep lot of my time or sleep forever...thats scary.... or i'm choose dining room so that i can to eat all my time's and then i'm became such a doll...huhuhu....just joking...




you can be like both of this photo if you always like dining room.huhuhu...:-)

Sitting room is complete's room. Why i'm say like that? thats because more activities can do it there. you can watch television. you can read newspapers. you can do it your homework's there, you also can take your lunch and dinner there without doubtful

You can gather with your family because that's only one suitable room and you can take your rest or you can sleep also...you believe it?more activities you can do it there?if you don't believe it..you must watch programme " Don't Believe it or nOt"kuang..kuang...kuang... That's just my opinion about my favourite's room. I know you have favourite room also....

whats do u think about my opinion...
??
2 Responses
  1. thanks syafid.my dreams car s0 nice right!!!he3

    y0ur pOsted abOut favOirite rOom sO intrested..
    i like tO read it..when i looked bOth of phOto,i'm smiled..sO cute...


  2. teuku@ceh Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.