SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
1) That bag looks heavy. I'll carry/I'm going to carry it for you.

2) I bought some warm boots because I'll go / I'm going skiing.

3) * Tony back from holiday.
* Is he? I'll give / I'm going to give him a ring.

4) * What will you do / are you doing tonight?
* We'll see / We're going to see a play at the theatre.

5) You can tell me your secret. I won't tell / I'm not telling anyone.

6) Congratulations! I hear you'll get married / you're getting married.

7) * I need to post these letters.
* I'll go / I'm going shopping soon. I'll post / I'm going to post them for you.

8) * What will we have / are we having for lunch?
* I'm going to make / I make a lasagne.

********************************************************************************

1) " What you like to drink?" "I have a coffee, please."
" What would you like to drink?" " I'll have a coffee, please."

2) Where are the changing rooms? I like try on these jeans.
Where are the changing rooms? I would like try on these jeans.

3) I can't go out because a friend of fine will come to see me.
I can't go out because a friend of fine is coming to see me.

4) I'm looking forward to see you again soon.
I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon.

5) I think to change my job soon.
I'm thinking of changing my job soon.

6) Phone me tonight. I give you my phone number.
Call me tonight. I'll give you my phone number.

7) I see the doctor tomorrow about my back.
I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow about my back
0 Responses