SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Hello friends,, meet me again.. My name is Aulia. I come from Riau, Indonesia. I was born 22 years ago in a hospital in Pekanbaru, Riau. I got my first class when I was 7. Now, I’m studying in UKM, at the faculty of information Science and Technology. I’m a final year student and I presented my thesis in May, 20 2009. I really enjoy my studies.

I have two siblings, they are my brother and my sister. My father is 47 yeas old . He’s been working in the government department. He always makes me proud of him and I’ happy to use his name in my last name.

My mother is 46 years old now. She has good ability in cooking. She loves to plant flowers and now she has more flowers at home. I love her very much.

Talking about my brother, he is 24 years old now. He was studied in UKM too and finished it in 2007. Now he works as a teacher. I’m proud to him too as proud as my father.

My sister is 20 years old. She is studying in Pekanbaru, Riau. She is very beautiful. She loves to read and she likes Harry Potter series. She was finished reading all off Harry Potter books.

We love each other and we likes to go to fishing together…

2 Responses
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    nice to meet you....


  2. aulia Says:

    nice to meet you too...