SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



Assalamualaikum....Hello everyone. How are you today? Have you a good day? I hope everything's all rigth. One of my favorite activity is listening music. So this is one of my favorite song. I still remember when I was in a secondary school, I always involved many competition like "Tilawah","Hafazan" and sing a song with Islamic element in a group (Nasyid). For the first time, we lost the competition. We're so dissapointed about it but never mind, winning isn't most important. But we enjoyed it a lot. When we're in form 6, we practised so hard and we won for the first in competition. All praise to Allah.
So, what's your favorite song, my friends??
Let's share together. Maybe we'll sing at the stage someday..huhu
Don't worry, we practised our vocal in class just like.....
GRANDMA!!! WHAT GREAT TEETH YOU HAVE!!
IT'S BETTER TO EAT YOU UP, MY DEAR.
hahahahahahaha

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. oh really helmi?
    you can sing?
    huhu...
    if one of days you will be artist..?
    what the title of your first's album?
    =)


    by:NUR AFIQAH