SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Salam and hello to all my friends. Do you like to eat cake??I love to eat cake very much. For your information, I love to eat Batik Cake. It's very delicious. Yummy2....Sometimes I make it with my mother. Do you know how to make it??? It's very easy. Let's go I show to you.....

Ingredients:

2 packets of Marie biscuits (broke it)
1 cup of milo
1 cup of cocoa
1 ¾ cup of sugar
1 cup of butter
5 eggs
½Text Color cups of water


How to make it:

1) Broke the Marie biscuits into a large bowl.
2) Include milo, cocoa, sugar, butter, 5 eggs and 1/2 cups of water into a pot.

3) Stir to integrated. Then, boil it above fire. Better if boiled by double boiling way so that the chocolate didn't fast burnt.
4) After boiling, cast chocolate into bowl filled Marie biscuits. Mix chocolate and Marie biscuits until flat.

9 Responses
  1. hidayah Says:

    wow..delicious..yummy..yummy..i like batik cake....


  2. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..i like to eat a batik cake very much...so sweet and delicious..:)


  3. Elmy Says:

    Uik..i like this food..yam2..huhu


  4. Intan Zaleha Says:

    erm..I look very delicious..Nowadays, I bought some cake at za'ba..someone comes my room. It very expensive and very sweet..I'm very sad...


  5. Faiz Says:

    Me too. How about pelekat cake?


  6. siti aissah Says:

    batik cake is the only can i can make hahaahah


  7. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  8. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    I think I never heard about pelekat cake...
    huhu..


  9. Syukriyah Says:

    salam....emmmm.. very delicious!! I like batik cake..i want to try make it.