SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Salam and good morning to all my friends.Tomorrow we will seat for the Foundation paper and I hope all of you have prepared enough. And today also the last day for us to submit our posting because it will be evaluate by our lecture. After today we all still can post any article, news, poem or whatever you want to post as its give advantages and knowledge to us although just a little. At this chance, I would like to remind to myself and to all my friends because as human, we never can’t escape from the mistake and sins. Our God has told us in Surah Az-Dzariyyat ,verse 55:


وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَىٰ تَنْفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ [٥١:٥٥]

And warn, for warning profits believers.

Let us refresh our faith and belief and all about our lesson that we have learned especially to those who take the Islamic Studies although from Department of Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah, Department of Syariah, Department of Arabic Studies and Civilization, Department of Dawah and Leadership, and Department of Theology and Philosophy. But it’s not mean that the other students are escaped from the responsibility. As far we call a Muslim, we are involved to execute our religions desire. For those from FPI, I think our lesson this semester is very different than our lesson as actually we take at the faculty. Maybe it’s about the new condition and culture. Sometimes I was feel very weird because I see some of the FPI students (maybe not among us) did’t act like the person who take the Islamic studies especially at what are their wearing and how they can take care of their speciality situation. I can’t say that I’m the perfect but as a Muslim I must take this responsibility although it hard to say and either someone can’t accept it. It’s up to us to check and balance. If I also do something wrong and opposing with the God’s order, anybody can advise me and so on to you all.


Maybe sometimes when we do something or we went to some place, we never concern and we forgot to put the Islamic rules at the first place in our life. That why I said we as a human will forgot because it the nature how human are created. We can be social BUT we must take care of the Islam guidelines. I say like that because there is no way to us from escaping from this situation for examples when we are in the organization or club even to do an assignment. Only if we had batter choice, we must take the choice. I don’t care if some call condemn me as a motionlessness or what ever. What important to me is I have done my job because I have deliver the truth. Wherever we go, whatever we do, remember that all of it will be ask at the judgement day. There is not word to say sorry or whatever. I hope you’ll enjoy your holiday and if all my words, my behave has injured somebody, I apologized . It’s just for our benefit together. Thanks to all of my friends for everything and good luck for your exam. I hope all of us will success seems we are the bloggers of the successful 5's blog. Have a nice holiday. See you all next time. Wassalam.

MySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpaceMySpace






Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Salam..Wow,it was so nice..you doing a good advice..I'am agree with you..may Allah bless you..I hope this postblog that you write will bring a lesson to all our friend i'Allah..


  2. Salam...
    What are you doing is true...
    Thanks for the advises...
    May Allah bless you.


  3. faiz Says:

    Thanks for supporting me. Hope Allah will bless you too .