SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
today is 21 june 2009..its father day....i never celebrate father's day because my father was passaway about 15 years ago while i'm 6 years old.sometime when i looked other daughter with their father i fell so jealous because they have father not like me...what i remember about my father,he very strict with my siblings.but he very gentle with me because i'm the youngest in my family huhuhu...his name is ABDULLAH B TAHIR...my late father always like plays with me..what can i do for my father only always pray for him and i must be a good daughter for him... i hope my father wiil be replaced at heaven....although my time with my father only short but he the best man for me....so all of you must apricate yor father when he still alive.....AL-FATIHAH for my father........
1 Response
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    I always love my father. he give me strength to live to face the future. he sacrifice evrything like my mum for his child.thanks dad.and Aishah I'm sory for, you must be strong to face everything in your life. and Doa to your father because your late father need doa from his child.so Doa for him..