SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Hye guys!! I want to tell you about my favourite movie. Hahaha..actually, I like to watch hindi movie because I like the songs and the dances. It's interesting for me. I guess you all like to watch hindi movie too. Right?


The actors I like in hindi movie are Shah Rukh Khan and Arjun Rampal. Although, they old actors, but their acting still power!!. On Saturday, I can't forget to watch hindi movie. The movie very romantic and sweet. You know Mann film, I still like this film although the old film.

I also like Hollywood film but I don't like Malay film. Malay film not interested for me..Sorry to say about that. Whatever, I still support Malay film...huhuhuhu..Don't angry with me..sorry...
5 Responses
  1. Intan Zaleha Says:

    I'm interested with actors akhshay khanna, amir khan and so on...huhu3..


  2. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..hai hidayah..you know i also like to watch hindi film too but i also like to watch malay film because we must always support our local film too even we like to watch other oversea film..but it's ok because everyone have their own taste right??hehe..=)


  3. NORIZAN Says:

    kuch kuch ho ta hei..continue my song ida...
    i like hindustan movie also..but a little..when i have a free times..
    i very like hitrik roshan and amisha patel..in movie kaho na pyar ha..hehe
    ida..i heve good news to you...
    your face like kajol..hehe..
    but kajol more sweet than you..haha


  4. Faiz Says:

    Seems many of you like Hindustan film especially the girl.


  5. Syukriyah Says:

    salam.. I don't like hindustan film...hehe.. I don't same with you in favourite film..