SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and hi to everyone. Do you have hobbies??I know most of you have hobbies.I have hobbies too.First i like to read Al-Quran.it can bring to me feel to cool and comfortable.I like to read books. any types of books.Religion books cartoons book,and others.

Besides that, i like to watch. this my hobbies sinced I was 7 years old. too long.huhuhuhu. sometimes my parent angry caused i always wATCH tV.huhuhu.

Besides, that i like to travel to anywhere i like because my i like to travel to anywhere when im bored or i have free time..huhuhu..

I like to chat too.huhuhu....do it your hobby when u have free time
3 Responses
  1. siti aissah Says:

    ermmm my hobby is fishing,,,,when i was child i like to fishing at back my house....


  2. Intan Zaleha Says:

    I also have hobbies is reading any books..Aissah I also like fishing..hehe..If you want to go fishing don't forget to inform at me..


  3. Faiz Says:

    My hobbies also like to read book especially those book related with the Sect and School of Islam as a al-Milal wa an-Nihal, Farq bainal Firaq, and other.