SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Salam and hello to all my friends. Today I want to share all of you about my old school. I always change school from one school to others school. This is because my fathers worked as a soldier. But now my father had retired. My first school is kindergarden at Kem Terendak Melaka. I have many friends at there and when I first day in kindergarden I'm not crying like the others. Then, I registered to primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Kem Terendak (1). I studied at there only six month. After that I removed to the others school at my hometown at Bukit Kepong, Muar Johor. It's because my father had attend a course at Port Dickson. My school at there name's Sekolah Kebangsaan Durian Chondong. I don't no why it's name like that maybe because it took from my village name (Kg. Durian Chondong). I studied at there from half of year 1 until year 2. Then, I removed to my old school (Sekolah Kebangsaan Kem Terendak 1). I studied at there from year 3 until year 6. I'm very happy because I can met my old friends although not all of them.







After that, I registered to secondary school. I studied at Sekolah Menengah Agama Maahad Al-Ehya El-Karim. It's situated at Tanjung Bidara Melaka. I studied at there from form remove until form 2. I have many friends at there. Most of them came from Malacca. Then after finished form 2, I and my family removed to our own home at Taman Sri Lambak Kluang, Johor. At Kluang, I studied at Sekolah Menengah Agama Arab Kluang, from form 3 until form 5. Although the environment was different but I tried my self to made it suitable with me. I like my headmaster at there, this is because he is very responsibility person, caring and always remember and advise us. I think not at others school have a headmaster which have that attitude. I also got many information and something I didn't know before this when I studied at there. Then after SPM, I studied at Sekolah Menengah Tinggi Agama Johor (Maahad Johor) only one year. Most student at Maahad Johor came from Johor too. At there I took STAM. I have many friends whose came from another arabic school in Johor at Maaahad Johor. I hope I can met all of my friends from primary school until secondary school. God willing.....



1 Response
  1. Nur Hakimah Says:

    salam...i miss Ma'had Johor also....and all my friend at there...