SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

The last week, I accepted a letter from UDM campus KUSZA, it inform about convo. I’m very excited. Before this we didn't convo because there is a problem when the university change name from KUSZA to UDM. There were many comments on this issue in the newspaper. But now I'm confuse whether I want to go to the convo or not because it is on the same date as my tutorial and courses registration for sem 3. But most of my friend ask me to attend it. Some of my friends are married and some are still single. Its reminds me about all the memories with my friends. The most unforgetable memory is when all of us joined an arabic forum.



I missed the time when I studied in UDM (KUSZA). I really want to futher my study there but I got UKM...maybe that is my fate. we study for 3 years, most of my friends futher their study in UDM (KUSZA). In UKM, there's only 5 people, 2 of my friend are in FPEND in the third year for next semester. They want to be a teacher and that why they take FPEND they applied in october 2007, but I'm not interested to be a teacher that's why i didn't applied, 3 people including me will be in second year in Islamic Law on the next semester and some at other universities. . And now I feel lucky and happy because I manage to study at UKM since it is near to my old house..I hope it will be easier for me to attend the convo so that I can meet all old my friends.
5 Responses
  1. siti aissah Says:

    hepy convo


  2. asuha Says:

    cOngratulatiOns my dearest friend..
    I'm prOud with yOu...


  3. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm intan..i'm glad to hear when you said u had convo at your university..i'm proud with you too.=)


  4. nurul farhana (A126135) Says:

    me too, congrates..:)


  5. Intan Zaleha Says:

    thanks four your wish...farhana, happy convo too..hu3