SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Firstly, I want to share with you all about “ A Day in My Life in Campus”. I know you are also have own timetable. Me too. But, sometimes our timetable will change and not determine when have add the others activities such as meeting, dating, marketing and so on.

Every morning, I wake up at 5.15 a.m. I take a bath, brush my teeth and wash my face. I am also get ready for Fajar prayer. I will read a holy Quran while I waiting to enter Fajar prayer. After I prayed I prepare to go to tutorial or lecture hall and I will take the bus zon 2 to go to my Faculty around 7.30 a.m if my class start early because my faculty is the last destination. If the bus fulled I will take the bus zon 3 to arrive to faculty because my college far from my faculty.



Around 1 a.m. I will take a lunch with my friends. After that, I and my friends will go to mosque to perform zuhur prayer. At 2.00 p.m, I will get ready to countinue my class if not I will back to my college to rest. At 4.30 p.m, I will get ready to Asar prayer.
.
Every evening, around 5.30 p.m. until 6.30 p.m. I will to go to the Engeneering Faculty for use badminton court or table ping pong to do exercise. Different with at the evening weekend, I will to go to lake Engeneering to jogging. This is my routine every weeks. After that, I will go to buy something for the dinner. I will eat while I take a bath and Maghrib prayer. Around 8.00 p.m. until 12.00 a.m I will stay at my room and will to do my homework, sometimes I will rest my mind with surf to the Internet like chatting from Yahoo Messengger ( Famously with call YM) and find something to information such as a news and so on. When I tired I will go to sleep early 12.00 a.m. If not around 1.30 a.m. That's all...


0 Responses