SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
One drop perfume!!! I think you know about this. This is a perfume. I like use this perfume. The aroma very interesting for me. Have you try it?? It has many aroma. The perfume in box and it has many perfume in the box. It just small perfume but the aroma very strong and sweet. It don't have alcohol and can use for prayer.



I want you know, when I use this perfume one drop...wow, the arome very fantastic!! You don't have trouble to buy many perfume for use everyday. When you use one drop perfume you can save your many because the price very suitable than you buy many perfume. I don't know if you say the price is expensive but for me it's suitable.



I really like use this perfume. If you haven't been use it, I suggest to all of you use it. I think sure you interested to use it again. Man also can use it because it has perfume for man. Thats all..Thank you..:-)
2 Responses
  1. saidah nafisah Says:

    a perfume??..hurmmm i like their smell..hehe:P


  2. Intan Says:

    Wow..this perfume can do business..hehe..