SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Breakfast is something important for me because without breakfast i don't have energy to do whatever works. Actually i want to tell you about what i like eat when i breakfast?. You know i always eat slices of bread with tuna. I like tuna very much. I think you know now tuna it has many different taste such as mayonnaise tuna, chilli tuna, hot tuna and others. It very nice..yummy..yummy..


Besides that, I also take breakfast with some milk. I like drink milk. Actually i like dutch lady milk..huhuhu... Sometimes, a human don't like milk because when they drink it, their stomach can be pain. So, they afraid to drink milk. But i still like it too much.

So, This is about what i take for my breakfast. How about you?. Share with me...:-)
4 Responses
  1. Intan Zaleha Says:

    wow, hidayah..I also like to breakfast..it is also very important to me..I like to eat some bread and soya drink. sometimes, I'm fasting..he3


  2. siti aissah Says:

    ermmm i can't drink milk in the morning it's make my stomach pain..i dun no why


  3. siti aissah Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Syukriyah Says:

    salam...I also like breakfast..
    but I'm like milk..every morning, I drink milk.I don't same with you, Ida...