SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Entering this third semester, I feel very happy because I will complete my studies by follow just for one course more. My spirit that increased for follow this course because my friend who took this course too in the previous semester said that this class is very fascinate. There are many activities in this course such as drama, tell about our family to the other students, etc. Also the students that they come from different faculty, make this class more merry. More interesting.

That day, begun at dawn come, when some one pealing “azan”. I woke up, but I still lazy to wake up. Then, I remember I have a class today, in morning, 8.00 AM. I must wake up early so, I am not coming late. I must on time in my first class. After pray, I prepare to go to campus.

In that day, class started at 8.15 AM because the lecturer come late. I met with new people that I never seen before, new lecturer, new class, new experience. I think, I would like this class. In first day, lecturer gave us a game for introduce our self, like name, the meaning of our name, age, faculty, etc. After that, every student separated in some group. Every student must tell about their self in that group and the others student must remembering everything that the others student said. Really interest, good game from lecturer. I am happy, all of student happy too. The class end at 12.00 PM.

 I’m really happy in that day and I hope I will happy for rest of my foundation class.

(my first day in class at my last sem...)

10 Responses
  1. Faiz Says:

    Me to. I hope you enjoy your holiday and don't forget us when you are graduated.


  2. saidah nafisah Says:

    ya aulia..i feel happy get to knowing you.:)..i hope we can always contact each other after this k..


  3. aulia Says:

    yuhuuu.. happy to know you too. hehe.. keep contact.


  4. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    I'm also feel what you feel..
    I hope you will succeed in whatever you do....
    InsyaAllah


  5. Nazirah Says:

    me too...hehe..


  6. Intan Zaleha Says:

    aulia..Don't forget me..Oich..Don't forget us..hehehe


  7. aulia Says:

    i won't forget you,, hehehe.. and all of student in this class.


  8. Faiz Says:

    So touching.. what a great friendship.


  9. siti aissah Says:

    best of luck for all


  10. nurul farhana (A126135) Says:

    yeah..me too my friend..keep in touch..ok..:)