SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
What I feel now…
My mum, emm.
I miss you…
so much…much…and much…

Impatient want to go back at my hometown nextweek..
I really want to eat “asam pedas” that my favourite food you cooking for me…I really..really want to tasted it..very delicious..yummy.!!
I hope you still better at there..fine..and don’t feel lonely..
I want you always happy in whatever you do…and anywhere you go..
I know you are very strong to be faced in life..because you always want me to do that…
I will come back home next week..i want to hug you..you are everything to me..!
When I miss you..i look your picture..i’m feel calm..

May Allah bless you my mum..
I miss you.
Love you so much..
3 Responses
  1. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..i'm always love and miss my mother..you are always be my princess in my heart..


  2. nurul farhana(A126135) Says:

    hi..i love my mum very much..actually, today her birthday..hepi besday mum..:)


  3. Intan Zaleha Says:

    I also miss and love my mother..happy father's day..hehehe..thanks my parents..