SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

How to make a chocolate cakes. It's very easy to make it. And also to very easy to eat..he3. It's very simple. You only prepare ingredients and depend you all what you all want to do. My mother likes to make chocolate cake to me for bring to kolej. I love my mother very much. If you all want some cakes, you can come to my home whenever semester break soon.. look at the pictures. wow, very delicious. I'm hungry now. he3

Ingredients

1+¼ cup (140 g) all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (dutched/dark)
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 pinches salt
1 cup (220 g) sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
½ cup (1.2 dl) milk or water
½ cup (1.2 dl) vegetable oil (flavorless)
2 eggs


Ingredients for frosting

2/3 cup (1.6 dl) heavy cream or whipping cream
9 oz (260 g) semisweet chocolate (40-50% cocoa)


when you try do it, don't forget to call me. he3

7 Responses
  1. hidayah Says:

    wow..where you stole the recipe?..hahaha..don't angry!!


  2. intan Says:

    owh...never mine..but, I try to speak english..hehe


  3. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..hai intan..thanks because you want to share with us how to make a cake chocolate.i do not know how to make it but one day i want to make it with own myself..i like to eat cake chocolate too..:)


  4. siti aissah Says:

    intan..what say you try do the recepie ang give me to taste haahhahaha


  5. Faiz Says:

    Its nice to see that picture but batter if we can taste it.


  6. Nur Hakimah Says:

    intan..can you make me chocolate cake for my weeding...haha..


  7. intan Says:

    can kimah...never mind..no problem..hu3