SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)









Last school holiday, my family went to picnic to waterfall at Jeram Linang near my home at Pasir Puteh Kelantan. I felt so sad because i cannot join them to this picnic. They didn't wait for me to join them, i cannot comeback to my hometown because to practice drama to our class, but never mind i felt very happy with my friends here in foundation class.








Jeram Linang very popular at Kelantan especially resident at Pasir Puteh. Situated at Pasir Puteh far south of Kota Bharu. It is a 12 metre high waterfalls with icy cool waters at its base pool. The area and its scenic surroundings have attracted many visitors and it is a favourite place for the locals.



It is very popular place for the locals and facilities like toilets, showers, huts, prayer halls, cafes and even a mini zoo! can be expected here for a perfect day out with the family.
The swimming area at this part of the stream was large and sandy.. a safe depth for children with slow flowing water.. There were also camping facilities, huts and BBQ pits, and I also noticed that there were a few light bulbs among the tress, giving the impression that the park has its visitors at night and well lighted.
Lets go....

2 Responses
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    salam,nice place to go nazirah.huhuhu...


  2. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    nice place...
    I hope I can go there one day...