SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



I want to share with you about raisin. Raisin is good for your mind if you always eat habitually in your life. InsyaAllah it has many goodness for people. Actually, raisin from dry grape. I know many people know about raisin. So, I want to share with you what I know about it.


1. It can cool your stomach

2. Can active our mind

3. Your urine can be neutral.

4. Can be strong your heart.

5. It can tend your constipation.


6. determent cancer .


You know, actually raisin good for our life. So, eat raisin always and don't forget pray to Allah because Allah make decision for us. Thats all from me. If you have something to share you can comment me..huhhuhuuu..
2 Responses
  1. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..hi hidayah..ya,i'm very agree about what you said..a raisin is very good for our mind and health too..and i like to eat raisin very much..:)


  2. Faiz Says:

    I think I know the picture of the raisin. Its HPA raisin. am I true?