SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

SALAM...
HEllo friends!!,,me again..hehe..
Erm actually I want to share With You all about My Favourite food...
And I know You aLL have Your own Favourite Food too..

I like To eat Tom yam and Corn..Hmm why i like to eat Tom yam and corn??
It is because a taste of Tom yam is very Spicy..and a taste of corn is very sweet..and i like to eat them very very much..If i could, i want to eat them everyday..hihihi
their taste is very delicious..Yummy2x..sometimes my parents called me with "corn ghost"..hahaha.:)
That's all...















3 Responses
  1. Intan Zaleha Says:

    every time, she want to me company her to buy corn at nelson, PUSANIKA..Ouch..very tired..hu3


  2. hidayah Says:

    sidah..i like tom yam too..and i like hot corn..when you want to expense me at Pusanika???hak3x


  3. NORIZAN Says:

    hi ce'da..
    you really like tom yam??
    ouch!! same too me..
    and i can make a delicous tomyam for you..
    do you want??huhu
    but i don't know you like my tomyam or not..you can tasted it..
    let's come my home..!!