SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and Hi to all my friends. Now, I want to share with you about flowers. Which one do you like??? Many types flowers you can look. With an expanding global market and advanced technology, more and more varieties are available year round. Used alone or mixed with others, you can create a beautiful arrangement. erm..very interesting right??when you look some flowers, don't forget to thinks who is create this flowers...I know woman likes flowers not me..because I just like Reflessia flower...he3


5 Responses
  1. Nazirah Says:

    Salam..
    I like flower but i don't like grow flowers..


  2. Nur Hakimah Says:

    I like flowers..
    now,i plant cactus flower in my room..hehe..the flower giving from my friend.she buy at cameron highland....


  3. nurul farhana (A126135) Says:

    erm..i like flower..but orchid one..orchidla..hehe..whatever the flower can give inspiration and can show the love..:)


  4. Intan Says:

    I don't like grow flower too..hehe..thanks for your answer...I only like to look flower..he3


  5. NORIZAN Says:

    intan..i like flower too..
    at home i have many orchid..
    i also like rose..
    when my future boyfriend want to give me rose..huhu