SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

FRIEND.....

not one but thousand, not a moment but forever, not enemies with but being loved, not forgot but remember, not just here but were being anywhere, not till in the world but to life end.


I love my friends with every my soul. A good friends are those together with me, care my good name when I living and pass away. I give my hand to my friends to get acquainted because left without reason. Chase her before lose sight of someone or something because her attendance is an award which no comparison.

For friend...

no felt when she went, but plaintive when she did not return. look for her with pure heart more picturesque than of own but ungrateful....she comes without call. Increasingly many friend, I became believe myself. I always hope can get a good friend either in happy nor in sad. If I get I will loyal with her.

1 Response
  1. Intan Zaleha Says:

    thanks my friend....