SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)




I know you all like sports. Outdoor games can make our body healthier while indoor games can widen our mind. I also like sports. I like both, outdoor and indoor game. I was very active when I was in secondary school. I played indoor games like chess, carom, dam, congkak and outdoor games like badminton, ping pong, and netball. I want to know whether you all have the same interest as I do. Why don’t you all share with me about the sport that you like.


4 Responses
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    I like indoor and outdoor sport also..huhuhuhu


  2. Faiz Says:

    I love to play chess because its can increase my brain to thinks. I also love to play badminton as usually when I was at secondary school.


  3. i like to play congkak..
    if i go back my village,i always chalenge with my sister...and i fail..haha


  4. intan Says:

    in your information, Intan have been winner in congkak competition..you can fight with me..let's go..hu3