SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



Hye guys..I know all of you love your mum same with me. This story about my mum. My mum not work , she is a housewife. My mum is a kind, nicely and friendly with neighbours. She also patient person. She patient to care about her sons. Whatever her sons want for studies or something good, she work hard to give us what we want.





She likes eat curry and her favourite colour is green. My mum is hardworking person. I think when I will working, I want to make my mum as role model for me because for me she has perfect natures.

Thats about my mum. How about your mum? I know same with me. So, share it about your mum with me....:-)
3 Responses
  1. NORIZAN Says:

    hi ida..
    your mother face like you..
    but your mother more beautiful than you!!
    i hope you can be good daughter..
    don't be noughty girl..hehe


  2. hidayah Says:

    salam..norizan..i think you carzy girl..actually you jelous with me!!huhuhuhu..:-p


  3. Syukriyah Says:

    salam...
    I also very love my mum..
    my mum is very beautiful.. :))
    same you mum...