SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)




Salam and good afternoon..Look at the pictures..very delicious...many type bake traditional such as Karipap, Cek mek Molek, Donut, cucur udang (jepuk malah-Kelantan speak), Cara, Jala and so on.. I like all types bake traditional. he3..Don't look only. You must get it at anywhere place. Especially at Pasar Siti Khadijah at Kelantan and night market...I'm just promote not promoter..he3..It is suitable during in table tea around 5.00 p.m. until 6.30 p.m.
Until licking your fingers..hu3
7 Responses
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    it's very delicious...
    yummy2...


  2. Nazirah Says:

    salam intan...
    Are you sure Pasar payang at Kelantan???


  3. faiz Says:

    Pasar payang actually at Terengganu.
    Kelantan famous with Pasar Siti Khadijah.
    Both of them I've went before. very interesting.


  4. saidah nafisah Says:

    SLM..waaa..all the type of bake traditional on this picture are very delicious..i like to eat them very much..hehe


  5. siti aissah Says:

    intan why you always put picture of food,,,,make me hungry in this midnight hhaahhah


  6. Nur Hakimah Says:

    wah...so delicious...
    i so hungry..aum!


  7. Syukriyah Says:

    salam...emmmmmmmm. I'm hungry when I look picture bake traditional.. I want buy bake at night market..